Certified Hatha Yoga Teacher (200 hrs) and Yin Yoga Teacher (200 hrs)
Lindell discovered yoga in her childhood through her parents and uncle who practiced Hatha Yoga. Intrigued by the yoga books at home, she loved to try out the postures and exercices.
During her school years she took classical dance classes. She came back to yoga as a tool to find balance, freedom and peace of mind.
After years of practice, including a disciplined home practice, Lindell enrolled in a Hatha Yoga Teacher Training with YogaLife. She fell in love with Yin Yoga principles and completed a 200 hours Yin Yoga Teacher Training. She keeps studying with teachers that inspire her:
- 200 hrs Hatha Yoga with Yogalife, April 2016 ;
- 30 hrs Yin Yoga Fundamentals with Joe Barnett, April 2016 ;
- 200 hrs Yin Yoga with Jo Phee & Joe Barnett, December 2016 ;
- 38 hrs Prana Vinyasa with Shiva Rea, June 2017 ;
- 65 hrs Yin Yoga and Myofascial Release with Jo Phee, October 2017 ;
- 20 hrs Yin Yoga Chakra Meditation with Joe Barnett, April 2018 ;
- 50 hrs Yin Yoga: Bones, Muscles and Poses with Paul & Suzee Grilley, June 2019.
Lindell is passionate about yoga and shares that through her teaching.